Whether preparing a garden vegetable blend in chicken stock or slowly building a rich cream base for broccoli and cheese soup, this soup pot is the ideal vessel for stove top simmering. Its sloped sides eliminate sharp corners where ingredients can become stagnant, and make stirring more efficient and effective by promoting continuous movement even after the lid is in place. The soup pots loop handles provide a steady grip when transferring a full pot from the stove top to the table.
- 4 1/2 Qt.
- Cast iron
- Enameled finish
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Durable, nonreactive sand-colored interior enamel
- Unique curved sides promote the natural movement of heated liquid, essentially self-stirring contents while cooking
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- A secure lid that locks in heat and moisture while cooking
- Composite knob withstands temperatures up to 375°F
- Suitable for all cooktops - including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime warranty