Great tastes comes to those who wait. Calphalon stock pots are ideal for stews, stock, chili and other moist-cooked dishes. The heavy-gauge aluminum is responsive to temperature changes, whether you're slowly simmering or rapidly boiling. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy, low-fat cooking. Designed to fit your style of cooking, living and entertaining, each versatile vessel accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- 8 Qt. Stockpot
- Stainless Steel Pasta Insert: great for corn on the cob as well as pastas
- Stainless Steel Steamer Insert: perfect for steaming vegetables and potatoes
- Tempered glass lid
- Vessel Construction: Crafted from a flat disc of virtually pure, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. Contoured, curved corners and flared rims accommodate utensil use. Key Performance: Combines hard anodized durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy, low-fat cooking.
- Exterior: Hard anodized exterior will not chip or crack. Interior: 3 layers of proprietary nonstick coating. Cooks with little to no oils or fats. Effortless food release. Non-reactive cooking surface. Safe for use with nylon, coated or wooden utensils.
- Handles: Cast stainless steel. Long handles stay comfortably cool. Double riveted for durable performance. Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfort.
- Lids: Tempered glass. Allows easy monitoring of the cooking process. Domed shape returns moisture to foods. Wide stainless steel band to reinforce glass.
- Oven Safe up to 450° F
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic