March 6th - 9th - Click for Details
Paramus Only - Click for Details
Click for Details
When you think of the most delicious and fresh gelato and sorbetto in America, you are craving Ciao Bella. The premier gelato and sorbetto maker in the country may be known for using the world’s finest ingredients—Sicilian lemons, Valrhona chocolate, Louisiana pralines—but you don’t need to travel the globe to experience the bold flavors yourself. All you need is a handful of simple, fresh ingredients; a standard ice cream machine; and your imagination.
The magic of this book is that once you learn how to make just one easy custard or simple syrup base, you can dream up an infinite number of flavors. In addition to being able to re-create Ciao Bella’s award-winning favorites, like Key Lime with Graham Cracker Gelato or Hazelnut Biscotti Gelato, you’ll be able to invent your own combinations and mix and match more than 100 unbelievably indulgent frozen desserts.
From the PLAIN BASE:
• Italian classics such as GIANDUJA and PISTACHIO
• New American favorites like APPLE CARAMEL CRISP and PUMPKIN AND SPICE
• Cutting-edge flavors like BOURBON BUTTER PECAN and ROSEMARY AND OLIVE OIL
From the CHOCOLATE BASE:
• Exotic options from around the world like CHOCOLATE CHAI and MEXICAN COFFEE
• Kid-pleasers like CHOCOLATE S’MORES
From the SIMPLE SYRUP:
• Sorbets such as WATERMELON, COSMOPOLITAN, and PEAR WITH BALSAMIC SWIRL
• Make-your-own granita combinations (no ice cream machine required!) like COFFEE/CINNAMON and RASPBERRY/SAUTERNES/HONEY
A special section called “Amazing Endings” tops off this delicious volume, containing fun ideas for how to serve gelato and sorbetto as the pros do—or with a more personal creative touch. With hundreds of helpful tips, information on the best ingredients, and a list of sources, this gorgeously photographed book ensures that the best gelato and sorbetto you can imagine are just a churn away.
|Manufacture Part #:|
|Gift Wrapping:||Options available|
If you would like to be contacted about this product/review, please call us at (201) 576-0100 or email us directly at email@example.com